Help us build our diaper fund!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Things I Dislike

  • worms
  • beets
  • rude people
  • hot weather
  • crowds
  • people who walk on the wrong side of the hallways, walk to the right people
  • the smell of dogs
  • dog kisses
  • being allergic to eggs
  • being close-minded
  • weeds
  • pumping, some days
  • sad endings, I don't watch movies to feel even worse
  • sick/hurt children, kids shouldn't have to suffer
  • the way women's clothing is sized
  • comcast
  • poor or non-existent customer service
  • modern art
  • bad drivers
  • watching babies get their shots
  • nature shows when you watch the animal die or suffer and want the people filming it to go help!
  • worms
  • Celine dion
  • mariah carey
  • rush hour
  • allergies that make me itch, sneeze and make me look like I haven't slept in days
  • lack of sleep
  • strong smells, like perfume and fruity lotion
  • ambercrombie stores (loud and strong smells).  I hate that store
  • pain
  • fireworks at night in any month but July
  • people who steal and smash jack-o-lanterns
  • fat on meat
  • picking up dog poop, they should go in litter boxes like super-smart cats
  • death
  • the news
  • heights
  • long car rides
  • worms
  • kids who trick-or-treat sans costume....don't even get me started
  • kids with no manners
  • thongs
  • jicama
  • tapioca

2 comments:

ComcastCares1 said...

Comcast? May I ask why? Maybe I can help. I work for Comcast.

Mark Casem
Comcast Corp.
National Customer Operations
We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

One Girl, Two Boobs said...

A lot of reasons including the workers that are contracted out who do poor installs, i.e. big scratch on countertop from his drill, poor customer service, not honoring promotional pricing for the full term-if at all, high prices, but most of all because my DVR crapped out on us (right during all the season finales) and no one will replace or fix it without charging a ton of fees. I am not an idiot and I am sure it is the DVR box because if I run the cable directly through the tv my picture comes in (that includes all the connections in our house), but if I run it through the DVR it comes in scrambled :(