Help us build our diaper fund!

Search This Blog

Friday, August 6, 2010

5 Question Friday!

Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post and answer them.  Brought to you by:  Holly





Questions for Friday, August 6:





1. Are you a neat sleeper or a messy sleeper?

I am a neat sleeper and tend to wake up in the same exact position I went to bed in.  I have been a crazy sleeper from time to time and even gave an old boyfriend a bloody nose in the middle of the night once.


2. Fill in the blank. I wish I was more ________________.

Confident and able to say it like it is!!





3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about?

That boys aren't worth it.  I wasted so much of my time on boys instead of myself.  I really wish I could go back and take care of myself instead of focusing on those silly boys.





4. What was the best thing you ever found at a garage sale/flea market?

I'm not much of a garage sale person, but my husband is.  He found a Peg Perego Triplette stroller that was in perfect condition at a garage sale for $30!!!!  I told him to snatch up that bad boy for me and I used it a ton for daycare.





5. If you could have any meal brought to you right now, what would it be?

Lobster and crab rolls directly from Maine.  I think they are the best thing I have ever eaten in my life and I would love some right now.  Anyone willing to bring some to me?


For more 5Q Friday visit Mama M

No comments: