Help us build our diaper fund!

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Crafty, crafty.


We got the helmets for the girls on Wednesday and it all went very well and very quickly.  We got to spend some quality time with the babes without the older girls around and even treated ourselves to a baby feeding session in the hospital cafeteria before leaving. 
There was a lot of arm eating, noise making and toy stealing going on that day!

                                

I was told I could decorate the helmets with stickers, but no paint, so that is what I did and they look so much cuter.  I would have loved something a little more "me" and a little less "cutesy", but I'm not the one wearing them, now am I? 

I let Mia help me out with Phoebe's and she did a great job until she placed the sticker sheets on the floor sticky side down which led to me picking off tons of little dog hairs.





Anyway, I am exhausted and need to head to bed.  I have a long weekend ahead of me and need all the sleep I can get to make it through.

1 comment:

Alexandra said...

they are so cute!!!!!!!!