Help us build our diaper fund!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wordless Wednesday? I Think Not.

I have way too much on my mind today for it to be 'Wordless Wednesday' but I still plan on posting some pictures because I love showing off my babies!

First order of the day is my husband is recovering from his little 'snip, snip' he had done yesterday.  I was supposed to have a tubal ligation when I had the twins but because they were being born at 33-weeks the doctors wouldn't do the tubal in case the twins didn't survive and I decided I wanted to have more babies.  I am sure he will be quite sore this morning and will have to spend some time on the couch with a bag of frozen corn between his legs.  I want to feel really bad and I do for the most part, but, um.....I have had 4 babies!!!  Seriously though, my husband is the most awesome guy in the world and has taken such good care of me after having our babies and after my back surgery years ago!  I am not so good at taking care of him and readily admit it. 

Second order of the day is that I start a new job tomorrow and I have very mixed feelings about it.  I am very glad to have gotten a job in today's job market and am looking forward to having some more income and health benefits in the future.  I am also very excited about all the free coffee drinks I can consume while working and the free pound of coffee I can take home every week.  (have you guessed where I am working yet?)  I am not, however, excited to be leaving my babies and older girls at home while I am at work.  It isn't because Peter won't take care of them.  I know he will do a wonderful job because he is the worlds best Dad, seriously, he is amazing!  It is because I will be missing my babies and girls and I would rather be home with them.  I've been able to spend the last nine years home with my girls and I don't know how I will handle being away from them.  I am a little nervous about working outside the home as well.  It has just been a while since I have worked for someone other than myself and I feel kind of like a "peon" because it's only a job at Starbucks.

Third order of the day is showing you all some pictures of my babies and girls because I can't remember what the real third thing was.  Oops.

The Girls posing for a picture to try and win some Rockin' Green Soap

Here is another I had to add because of Mel's face.


Phoebe, Avery and Melanie


Smiles for you!!


What are you lookin' at?

1 comment:

Kim and Steve said...

Woo hoo for the cute pics (love those cheeks!) and the new job! I'm jealous that you're going to learn all the tricks of the trade and be able to create such yummy treats - and the free coffee.