Help us build our diaper fund!

Search This Blog

Friday, July 2, 2010

Don't look if you are easily offended.....




explanation to follow sometime later...........
I am waiting for my clothes to dry so I have a few minutes to explain.........My Mom rented out the upstairs of her house to a friend when she lost her job some time ago.  She didn't really want to do it because this 'family friend' isn't always the most honest, nice, polite person in the world, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

The last 3 years have been hell on my Mom and everyone that comes to visit my Mom because this 'friend' has been around.  We finally gave her a nick name of "CC", and no, that doesn't stand for carbon copy.  This 'friends' name starts with a C and the other C stands for cunt.  Yep, we went there and were glad to do so.

I don't want to go on about the details and why cc is the spawn of satan, but she is now gone.  She found a man to suck the life out of and she is now tormenting another soul. 

Although my Mom is not happy about losing the money cc provided in rent I thought we should celebrate.  I sent out an evite for a "Bon Voyage to CC" party.  The guest of honor won't be there, but we will be and we will be having a grand ole' time.  Everyone is supposed to bring a dish to share that is related to the theme of the party..........................

I made "cuntcakes"