Help us build our diaper fund!

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 2, 2010

A Great Sunday Morning

I was up at 6am to pump as usual, had my cup of coffee and then went upstairs to help feed the babes.  I really enjoy the weekend morning when Peter and I can sit in bed and hang out with the twins.  It is so wonderful to be able to give them our undivided attention and just about the time the twins have had enough, the big girls wake-up and come join us in bed.

This morning Phoebe really noticed Avery and was smiling, cooing and giggling at her sister.  I was a glimpse of the future, of them being friends and playing with each other.  I am so excited to see this more and more in the days to come.

After the babes had their fill of playtime with us we came downstairs and wreaked havoc on the kitchen.  Peter made omelette's for the girls and himself (I am allergic to eggs).  The girls and I made banana muffins.  The girls each mushed up some bananas and took turns pouring in ingredients and stirring the batter.  Then they used the cookie scoop to fill the muffin pan.  (someday I will blog about how much I love cookie scoops and how versatile they are).  Peter is checking on the muffins as we speak.  I hope they will be good!


I hope the rest of the day will be just as wonderful as our morning!

No comments: