Help us build our diaper fund!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Writer's Block Due to Anger

I haven't been able to write for a few days now because of my anger.  Some things were said to my husband that has just caused more stress in our lives.  Normally, I would write about it because it helps me to work it out and get it out of my mind, but because I don't know who reads this (i.e. family members) I can't.  Well, I could, but I am pretty certain my husband would not be okay with me venting on here.  Let's just say that I am angry, so very angry and hurt.  I grew up in a family where family means everything.  Sure, we fight, we yell, and there have been numerous stressful holiday's with people walking out and slamming doors, but in the end we come together again.  Someone may have to re-heat a plate of food due to the walking out, but it doesn't matter.

I am trying so hard to let this go, to take the 'high-road', to focus on my life and all the good in it, but it is so very difficult.  I'm having a hard time working through this and just feel myself buzzing with anger. 

1 comment:

Kim and Steve said...

I'm really sorry. I haven't commented b/c I just don't know what to say to make it better. But perhaps you can overcome your writer's block by writing the kids' birth stories, like you mentioned earlier? Everyone loves to read those!