Help us build our diaper fund!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Spaghetti Taco's

If you have young girls you might know what spaghetti taco's are.  M&M loved to watch iCarly on the Nickelodeon channel, and so did I, but don't tell.  Well, on iCarly Spencer (the big brother) would make his famous spaghetti taco's for dinner quite often.  It is nothing special and exactly what it sounds like, spaghetti in a taco shell.  We haven't had cable in quite some time and m&m had been talking about iCarly and the infamous spaghetti taco's a lot recently.  I decided to surprise them and make them for dinner.  I even googled it to make sure I was going to make them right, in case there was something I didn't know about spaghetti taco's.  I even went on icarly's website and it said to make spaghetti with meat sauce and put in a taco shell.  Okay then.

Peter took the girls on a walk to go hunting for rocks and I cooked up some spaghetti and heated some taco shells in the oven.  And this is what we ended up with.

Melanie filling her taco shell


Mia filling up her taco shell


Doesn't it just look delish?!


I think they were afraid to try them because they were eating the cheese bread first and they never do that.


I finally had to tell them to "take a bite already"!

I don't think we will be having them again anytime soon, but it is a memory that we won't forget.

No comments: