Help us build our diaper fund!

Search This Blog

Monday, April 26, 2010

So Far But Yet So Close.

Tomorrow my babes will be 4-months-old.  It seems like just yesterday that our tiny babies were in their little homes in the NICU and yet it seems like all a distant blur.  I realized today that I don't actually know how long each girl had to stay in the NICU.  I read other blogs and message boards and all the moms know exactly how long their child(ren) were in their for, but not me.  Part of me knows that it was because I was too focused on them and getting them home than counting the days that we were there, but part of me feels like I should know.  So I decided that tomorrow I am going to look through all of our paperwork and find their discharge dates.  I think it we be helpful to tie up that loose end in my brain.  I guess if I know countless random facts, like the fact that chewing gum while chopping onion will stop your eyes from tearing, then I should know how long my babes were in the hospital.

Phoebe Shaun 4lbs 11oz

Avery Danielle 4lbs 11oz

No comments: