Help us build our diaper fund!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Tax Man Can Sucketh!

I hate having to do my taxes!  Hate it!  This is mostly because I am forced to look at my horrible record keeping system.  I do really well for a few months and then it just falls apart.  I made it until May of last year and then stopped.  This coincides with when my husband lost his job, so I am thinking that I didn't want to look at our financial situation that closely then and just let things go.  That was a bad idea. 

We had the twins, we had the nicu and we had the magical tax day come and go.  We had to file for an extension because we couldn't get our shit together.  And now, our accountant is coming tomorrow morning and I am stressed.  We have to get this done and it sucks ass!

I will be a much happier person when this is done and out of the way.  Unless, of course, we have to pay in. 

No comments: