Help us build our diaper fund!

Search This Blog

Friday, April 30, 2010

Kicking and Crying

Little Miss. Avery has found her feet.  At least she has realized that she can kick them 'till the cows come home.  I first noticed her doing it yesterday a little bit in her bouncy seat.  She would kick a little and then wait for her bouncer to stop moving and then kick a little more.  So cute.  Today she did it again and it was still cute.

When my husband got home he laid out a blanket on the dining room table to change her and when he was done he was standing there talking to me and there went the crazy legs.  Peter looked at me and asked something to the affect of "what is she doing?  Did you see that?" I told him she had just started doing it in her bouncer.  We both just sat there being amused by her crazy kicking legs that would shake the whole table.  Eventually the table shaking got to be too much for her.  She would kick, kick, kick and the table would shake and up would pop the worlds biggest pout and then the cycle would start all over again.  The giant pout eventually led to crying and Peter had to whisk her up into his arms. 

I wish we would have gotten it on video so we could share how cute it was.  I may have to have her hang out on the dining room table quite a bit tomorrow and make sure I have the camera at the ready.

No comments: