Help us build our diaper fund!

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Some of my Favorite Things....

Here are some of my favorite things

1. The "Itzbeen" timer. I thought it was neat when I saw it before I knew we were having twins, but now I think it is a life-saver. I don't know what we would do without our "clickers" as we call them.

2. BabyLegs baby leg warmers. Changing diapers is no fun with two babies and all those hundreds of buttons and snaps. I love using these and only having to deal with a onesie. They are adorable to boot!

3. Baby gear tote. I LOVE this so much!! I put in diapers, cotton balls, q-tips, their medicine, diaper cream, wipes, mustela no-rinse cleaner, mustela face lotion, medela lanolin, 2 itzbeen timers, nail clippers, burb cloth, my cell phone and my home phone and then tote it around with me wherever I am going in the house. LOVE IT! I also will stick in some nursings pads and pump supplies if I know I will need them soon. The best thing is that it was only $12.

4. Gumdrop pacifiers. We had Soothie paci's from the NICU, but then I saw the Gumdrop paci's on another blog and thought they looked much more comfortable (and they came in cute colors). I went to find the website and once there I found out they came in a vanilla scent too! I'm a sucker for things like that so I ordered 2 pink with vanilla scent and two purple with no scent. They love them, we love them and everybody else should love them too.

5. Wubbanubs. I initially thought these little things were kind of stupid and could be unsafe, but curiousity got the best of me and I had to try them out. They claim to help keep the pacifier in place but I don't find it helps with that much. They aren't really weighted enough to keep them on a babies chest, but I they are weighted enough to keep them from rolling out of the crib. Both our twins have GERD and therefore sleep in a Danny Sling on an inclined mattress and their pacifiers would get spat out and go rolling away somewhere into the night. With these little wubbanubs, they stay put right beside them. Yay.

No comments: