Help us build our diaper fund!

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 22, 2010

One Girl, Two Boobs starting anew.

I decided today to start my blog all over again.  You think crazy things at 5am while you are pumping and this may be one of them.  Before I really get started here you must learn a few things, a few rules if you must.

1. I do not spell the best.  I mean, I'm no third grader trying to phonetically spell out words, but sometimes in the heat of the moment, in my frenzy of typing, my brain and fingers get confused.  So please don't yell at me and if you do, I may tell you to sod off.

2. I have horrible grammar. Always have, most likely always will.  You can write to the public school system I attended and complain to them.

3. I am a true Gemini and seem to have multiple personalities and this also makes me seem that I have a bad case of ADD.  I ramble everywhere, over hear, over there and oh look! there's a chicken!

4.  I use a lot of punctuation that is wrong and not necessary.  I seem to love to put apostrophe's everywhere.  I even like to hang them on my wall for decoration.

5.  I make up words.  My husband find this endearing.  You may find it annoying.

I think that covers the main things and now I am off to get my 2 daughters off to school.  Yay.

2 comments:

FoodAllergyMom said...

Hi, my name is Charmaine (yummyAllergenFree). I just meandered over here because I noticed that someone came to my blog via a link from your blog and I thought "hmmm...I've never heard that name before", and so here I am. I have read your whole blog and I have to tell you I love you! I feel like a kindred spirit. I am a gemini, I breastfed each of my 3 girls until they were two (although I never mastered the pump thing, I was just a prisoner for 2 years at a time), and from what I just read we also have very similar writing styles. The whole one thought running into another, and way too much punctuation, as you can see, is kinda my thing. :)
Anyway, I just wanted to say "hi", nice to meet you, and... oh I almost forgot...do you have food allergies?

One Girl, Two Boobs said...

Thanks!! I was so excited to see a comment from someone (other than my husband).

I do have food allergies and actually found your blog over a year ago. Food allergies suck and so does the whole medical system! I am still angry that it took over 5 years to figure out that it was a simple egg allergy that was causing me so much pain. My gut told me it was, but all the doctors said "no, people don't have a lot of real food allergies, let's just check xyz."

I finally would up at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN and the kind doc who specialized in Celiac tested me for allergies.

I could go on and on and on about my whole ordeal with doctors because it makes me so angry, but at least I know now. I am allergic to egg whites, tomatoes, avocado and try to avoid gluten.

I'm not sure how you manage with all the different dietary needs in your house. I think I would go crazy from the stress of it all.

Anyway, it is nice to meet you via blogging ;) And thanks so much for your kind words!!